Friday, May 14, 2010

orangegulaman: lost entry


Tada... I was trying to view my blog, so i typed in: orangegulaman.blogspot.com. And poof! As if from Stargate Atlantis with a fusion Richard Rahl's travel to the future, remixed, I was transported to an old blog and its only entry.

Just something I wrote in my first few weeks as a freshman.

to start with nothing
'tis a great beginning

To be preoccupied with nonentities gives the human mind the chance to embrace something more meaningful.

Well all I remember from that fine June 2006 was a huge de-fragmenting and reformatting of the stuff in my head.

Masyadong pa-deep yung lumang entry, nakakainis. Pero oh well, captured naman and kalagayan ko nung mga panahong yaon.

Paano kaya magpapa-reformat ng utak ulit?

No comments:

Post a Comment