Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Streets of Diliman

My classmate from physics once asked me why we don't write poetry with the images of fire trees and the beautiful narra flowers during summer, when people from all over Japan and much of the north write so much on the cherry blossoms and the orange and bronze colors of fall.

Well I don't recall any Filipino writer describing love or struggle with the beauty of the fire trees (maybe you can help me find one or write something about it). I have here photos taken from all over UP.


along CP Garcia (2009)

Fire trees along the University Avenue (2010)

Narra flowers scatter around the Physics Pavilion every March (2010)

2 comments:

  1. More i like the second image.
    Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Graphic Design, Thanks. My new blog is www.fromthepanopticon.tk.

    ReplyDelete